Statistics & Data Corporation (SDC) will be hosting CDISC Public Courses in Tempe, AZ on January 13-17, 2014. Led by authorized CDISC instructors, attendees will be trained on SDTM, SDTM for Medical Devices, ADaM, ODM and the brand new Define-XML course.
SDC is proud to call the Mill Avenue District in Tempe, AZ home. With more than 175 restaurants, nightclubs and retail shops in the area, average high temperatures in the 60s, and beautiful Arizona sunsets, Tempe is a great place to be in January. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX) is approximately 5 miles away, and the Valley Metro Light Rail public transportation system is available to bring attendees directly into the Downtown Tempe area. The recommended hotel (Residence Inn, 510 South Forest Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85281) is within walking distance from SDC, public transportation, and many of the Mill Avenue events and attractions. Click here for more information on Tempe’s Mill Avenue District.
CDISC Public Courses
January 13-17, 2014
- Hosted by: Statistics & Data Corporation (SDC)
- 21 East 6th Street, Suite 110, Tempe, AZ 85281
- 2-day SDTM Theory and Application (13-14 January 2014)
- Â½ day SDTM for Medical Devices (AM 15 January 2014)
- 1-day Hybrid ODM/Define-XML (beginning PM 15 January, concluding AM 16 January 2014)
- 1-day ADaM Implementation (beginning PM 16 January, concluding AM 17 January 2014)