Understanding Changing CDISC Guidelines for Data Acquisition & Submission
LONDON, ON, CANADA, January 24, 2013 – Stiris Research has entered into a strategic partnership with Statistics & Data Corporation (SDC) to offer seamless implementation of full-service Clinical + Biostatistics and Data Management/EDC solutions. Now, clients of both Stiris and SDC will have the full complement of services available in one seamless solution. The relationship itself reflects the adaptability and responsiveness currently found in both Stiris and SDC solutions.
- Simplified outsourcing with full-service clinical budgets under one contract
- Efficient clinical study implementation with full service under one set of SOPs
- Proven expertise in both the data science fields as well as clinical research and site management
- Universal obsession with database lock and statistical summary timelines backed by a gold-standard track record
- The same flexibility in shaping solutions to create the right solution at the right price
“We’ve heard what clients are asking for – largely expertise with simplicity. Our relationship with SDC delivers just that without sacrificing anything relative to the Stiris Brand that people have come to know,” said Shantal Feltham, President, CEO Stiris Research.
Operational integration has been ongoing for the past several months and active project work between our unified team is now well underway.
“Our organizations share a similar culture, so the integration of services is a natural extension for both teams. We’re very excited about providing a high-value, seamless solution,” said Richard Abelson, Ph.D., President, SDC.